Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Go Scots!

I'm leaving! I'm leaving! I'm leaving! Y'all have fun digging mac and cheese outta your kids' noses, Imma hit up the Highlands.

I know I get to do this a lot, but I swear it's still not enough. This time I'm tagging along with my girl Katie as she explores Scotland! She's planned the whole thing--from renting the car to booking accommodations--and I've done nothing except worry about packing plenty of layers. #KeepLizWarm

We'll be flying into Glasgow and then driving up to the Highlands to search for the Loch Ness Monster, ride the Hogwarts Express, and avoid haggis.

Though Katie will continue for about a month, I only get to join for about ten days. So follow along if you want. Or not. I'm going to have fun either way. 

And hey--this will be the first time I head back to Europe since college. And I already have the Scottish flag. So who knows what will happen!

Just please, God, keep those damn bagpipes away!


No comments:

Post a Comment